All the terms and conditions must be read very carefully. If you use the website(s) it clearly implies that you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions prescribed by the IEC University. By using the website(s), you accept that this will form a legal binding agreement between you and IEC University.
- All information displayed on the www.iecuniversity.com and other website(s) maintained by the IEC University is meant for general information. Visitors may download information available on the website(s) for non-commercial, personal use only and no part of information, either in whole or part, shall be printed, distributed, transmitted, modified, displayed or otherwise reproduced without the prior written permission of IEC University.
- IEC University reserves the right to make changes, extend or partly/completely delete any material/content on the website(s) and all other information including the offers, if any, without notice. No responsibility will be accepted by the IEC University for damage or loss or any kind of hardships or expense encountered by its students or any other person or entities for such changes, additions, deletions, omissions or errors, no matter how they are caused.
- Every effort is made to keep the website(s) up and running smoothly. However, the IEC University takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website(s) being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
- IEC University may share information about the visitors and/or users of its website(s) to communicate with the concerned visitors and/or users or otherwise as deemed necessary.
- Use of any information at the website(s) is at one�s own risk. While every effort is made to secure our network communications, however, IEC University may not always be able to ensure the privacy of online communications and other information of the visitors, unless otherwise specifically provided for. Moreover, any information that one provides using this web site(s) may become part of a public record subject to disclosure under the relevant regulations from time to time.
- Visitors of our website(s) hereby agree to indemnify and hold the IEC University, its management, officers, employees, information providers and other persons or entities associated with the IEC University harmless for any claims, losses or damages resulting from the breach of these terms or relying upon or use of its web site(s) as well as any links to or from other sites or other resources.
This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in H.P. , Delhi or As the case may be, in India For all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website(s).